Sunday, October 28, 2007

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With String.....

Well, maybe not, but a nice big envelope with lots of lovely stamps all the way from Holland with a present for me inside!


Corry had posted about the 'moo cards' she had received in the mail that day and in the comments I asked her what they are (still being new to blogland). Anyway, she offered to send me some.


And, she also sent me this lovely bag that she had made which I not only use for shopping, but I have also used for inspiration (see post below).



And she made a lovely card as well - how lucky was I?


It was so nice to get a parcel in the mail - much nicer than bills! Thank you so much Corry, every time I look at the bag I feel happy!

On the crafting front, I am trying very hard to line my recently felted bag and am having difficulties - so, I wont be posting about it this weekend. We have also had a busy weekend, so not much time for crafting :(

But the good thing, we are having a nice weekend. On Friday night we went to Cafe Komodo to listen to Vincents Chair. We had a lovely night - the atmosphere was great, the music was great and the kids had a lovely time too! We might just have to make this a regular outing and I would urge others in Adelaide or visitors to Adelaide to have a look -buy a cocktail and sit back and relax.

Cheers
l
x

7 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Parcels and envelopes with gifts, those are the days! Corry did send you some wondergul things. I’m working on my moo cards. I see you are 8,5 hours later now. We went back to Wintertime today!

Madi said...

...These are a few of our favourite things! So are cocktails and quiet jazz - Kathie is quite talented at what she does!

I can't believe how quickly the weekend flew by, especially with daylight saving robbing me of an hour!! Summer really is coming now

corry said...

Yuo are very much welcome! I really like to see your felted bag when it's ready!

Kathryn said...

I've just come across this from Nic's blog...saw your pics of Mt Gambier - where I live! Love your craft - very inspiring!

pink-petal-designs said...

Hi, you know i have a thing about moo cards too, everytime i get one i save it, they are so cute. Great bag !
Sarah x

Kali said...

I've been wanting to treat myself to some Moo cards for ages, but as always am always slow. LOL
What a lovely package you received from Corry :)

freefalling said...

What exactly are moo cards?
I just caught up on all your holiday posts - Shame you didn't make it onto the Otway Fly (it is quite expensive, isn't it?). One day I'll do a post on me climbing that tower of terror!
You copped some magnificent, wild Vic weather on your trip - makes you feel alive, doesn't it? Loved the giant lobster - I've just done a post on a giant sheep - I'm not quite sure what it is about us Australians that we feel the need to giantify everything!