Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Julian....


It's been a busy day, but a wonderful day. Julian has had a great day even though I made him go to school! (He had a pupil free day yesterday so I couldn't really give him another day off). Six years ago today, Julian came into our lives and how lucky we have been to have had him. He can be terribly naughty, but also terribly lovely, very insightful and very, very funny.
He got a Batman costume which he loves so much that he's decided to wear it to bed tonight. On the weekend we are having a superhero party for him which he is very excited about.
The above picture is not that good and I apologise but it was the only one where he sat still for long enough to be in the photo! I hope that he sleeps well tonight as he's had a very big day.

6 comments:

monique said...

Happy birthday for Julian.
Hope he has a wonderful day, and so do you.
Monique.

dutchcomfort said...

Your little superhero! I hope you will all have a wonderful part next weekend!

Madi said...

Happy birthday Julian!! Sorry I couldn't make it, but we'll have fun tonight instead :)

corry said...

Happy birthday! 6 years, such a wonderful age! Have a great party next weekend!

Kali said...

Happy (belated) Birthday Julian!
I hope you are having a wonderful week and that the party this weekend is heaps of fun, which I'm sure it will be!
I hope you all have fun :)

Berber said...

Happy belated birthday, Julian!!
I hope you've had a wonderful party!