Monday, June 8, 2009

Paperbag Swap

Look what I got in the mail!
A beautiful little bag to hold a cup - so I don't need to use those nasty takeaway cups - thus creating less land fill which makes me very happy!
And this little bit of loveliness!
It's a folder to hold my work in whilst I'm out and about.
It has all these neat and natty pockets to hold scissors, thread and a needle booklet and a thread holder. It's very cleverly designed and absolutely beautiful.
I think Michelle has been very creative in this paperbag swap and I absolutely love all that she has made. I aspire to be as clever as this one day!
l
x
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

toffle said...

So glad you like it. This was fun. I have not got mine yet (public holiday aaah!) so looking forward to the rest of this weeks mail..

Jenny said...

Just lovely-I'm sure it won't take long to fill those little pockets

Sabrina said...

What a groovy set of gifts to receive in the mail. Lucky you!

I just picked up the same Heather Bailey fabric at the store. I can't wait to figure out what to make with it!

Leanne said...

I like the idea of the cup bags more so for when we go away.

Sarah said...

Great gifts! You are one lucky gal!
x Sarah

acereta said...

Beautiful gifts!

Leah said...

Very nice swap package you got there! Love the folder.

Leanne said...

Oh this is great Levin...lucky lady. I adore things like this...I can be a bit of a gatherer of *things* sometimes....