Thursday, August 16, 2007

Little Helper



I had a little helper with the washing yesterday. He likes to put about seven pegs on a sock! Much as I was in a hurry I just can't discourage a child that wants to help.

I've had a rather busy week again and all I really want to do is sit down and work out how to blog properly. I finally figured out how to get comments on and I'm slowly becoming familiar with my blog.
Yesterday I went to Hettie's Patch, a wonderful quilting shop in Adelaide, and I came out significantly poorer, but very inspired! I think I will be shopping there again and I'm keen to do a quilting course there as well. There are so many things I want to do at the moment and there is so little time in the day. I need to find a way to make crafting my job!


Each year for my birthday I am lucky enough to have a tree full of almond blossom. I love the fact that it has delicate little flowers that are attached to an old gnarled trunk. This photo was taken yesterday when it was sunny. Today as I look out the window there is a grey sky and we've had a little rain. The trunk looks almost black which is a stark contrast to the whiteness of the flowers. Isn't nature just perfect.

4 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

So here is your first comment! What a nice little guy!

Madi said...

Hey!! She's the girl who led me to your page :)

Love the pic of little Louietje - what a cutie! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

This is so COOL! get me 1!!!
xoxo
Alice

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is so cool! Way better than my space! Keep being crafty cos your so great! Love you heaps Emily!