Sunday, December 26, 2010

A gift from DaisyChain

 In amongst the chaos that was Christmas, when I was up to my elbows in cookie dough, a parcel came for me.
Louis was convinced it was for him!

 Inside was a gorgeous bag and cushion from the very talented DaisyChain.
I had intended to photograph it as soon as I had finished my gingerbread dough and when I went to find it I discovered this:

How can you argue with that?
Louis might think it is his pillow, but I know better ;-)
Thank you Jenny :)
l
x

10 comments:

Kris said...

You lucky duck! I love Jenny's work. (Louis is pretty smart!)

Leanne said...

How wonderful a granny cushion from FlowerChain. I know what you mean it is a subtle battle of the mind with boys.

Chookyblue...... said...

love the cushion......Miss Daisychain is a wizz with the crochet hook........

karen said...

How exciting that you won such a cool give away!

Lish said...

Lovely :) I love getting parcels.

Mary Welsh Hubbard said...

lucky you - well you were lucky for a little while - now I think you'll have to ask for permission to view the pillow.

Jantine said...

Lucky you! Louis at least knows how to use a good present!

Jenny said...

LOL!!Glad that it is useful-love the photo:)

annemariesquilt said...

What a lovely gift;-)
I am just stopping by to wish you a Happy new Year...

thea said...

oh you lucky thing!! I'm jealous!

thea.
xx

(spoonfulzine)