Monday, November 17, 2008

I made it myself


Not to be outdone by his older brother, Louis decided he wanted to make something - so he made a t-shirt for himself.


He drew a design on a piece of fabric using fabric marking pens and we bonded it on and blanket stitched around it. It's a van with roof racks on top (that's his latest fascination). With a bit of encouragement he drew on a tree (far left), a stream, some flowers and a sun. He's pretty chuffed with it!

I haven't blogged much lately. I'm in a panic about Christmas and find I don't have time to blog cause I'm concentrating all my energy into faffing about. I need to get inspired, and quickly cause Christmas is almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you are all happy and well.
l
x
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Great original t-shirt-what a lovely idea. I know what you mean about Christmas and faffing about!!

Madi said...

Wow - so much talent in one little family!

Speaking of sewing, I have a See and Sew book for you from the library - vintage sewing activities to do with kids! I'll drop it round when
I come to see Em's new room :)

Lorraine said...

I'm with you and am spending way too much time faffing!! LOL...although work keeps me on the straight and narrow and I only get the weekends to faff!!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!! he looks really proud.

Kris said...

Well, the Christmas tree went up last night, so I can no longer pretend that Christmas is far away! Before I panic, I pretend. Okay, time to panic!

karen said...

love the tshirt:) looks like you have some christmas helpers at least. im leaving my gettin worried bout christmas till the week before it as usual (its generally then that i start freaking out that ive bought NO presents!! and by that time the shops are SUPER BUISY! arent i just clever) good luck with your faffing about. love the word:)

Leanne said...

Fantastic T shirt! but Oh dear don't let Christmas beat you, ha! Breathe Levin...it's not important...whereas faffing...well that kinda is important and fun...if only there wasn't the deadline. =) x

Gina said...

Such a cool t-shirt..love the nature additions! I haven't got to the faffing about stage yet..but I can feel it brewing! :D